precision that moves.
Stepper motors are synchronic motors. The rotor follows an electrically charged magnetic field. The stepper motor uses an open loop control system as opposed to the servomotor. This means that position and the number of revolutions are known even without sensor technology by principle. In addition, stepper motors are highly reliable and long-lasting due to their precision and economical construction, even in exteme environments.
- 2-phase, hybrid step motors
- Holding torques from 3.8 mNm to 700 mNm
- Standard number of steps: 200
Special step width depending on the motor sizes: 8, 24, 56, 72, 500
- Diameters: 19 to 56 mm
- Optional: gear, motor brake, encoder, 2nd shaft, heat sink, coupling, etc.
- 2-phase, hybrid stepper motors
- Holding torques from 0.45 Nm to 17 Nm (64-2410 oz-in)
- Diameters: 56-107 mm
- NEMA compatible
- Optional: gear, motor brake, encoder, 2nd shaft, coupling, etc.
- Stepper motors for extreme ambient conditions
- Vacuum applications up to 10-11 hPa
- Temperature range from –20 to +300 °C
- Radiaton resistance 102 to 106 J/kg
- Special models for clean room operation
- Optional: gear, coupling, 2nd shaft, temperature sensor, etc.
- Suitable for low temperatures: He (-269 °C) or N2 (-196 °C)
- Ultra high vacuum applications up to 10-11 mbar
- Radiation resistance up to 106 J/kg
- Stainless steel housing
- Customised design: Titanium housing - Space - Reduced magnetic emission
- Stepper motors for operation in harsh environment
- Temperature range –40 to +150 °C, up to +180 °C with internal air cooling
- Protection mode IP68
- Holding torques from 0.1 to 5 Nm
- Diameters 55 to 120 mm
- Integrated cooling fins
- Optional: gears, internal air cooling
- Stainless steel stepper motors for the toughest environmental conditions
- Temperature range from -40 to +150 °C, rel. humidity up to 95%
- Protection class IP 67, replacable radial sealing
- Holding torques from 150 mNm to 5.5 Nm
- Diameters 45 to 100 mm
- Standard number of steps 200 (1,8°)
- Special design on demand: suitable for food industry – radiation resistant