Stepper Motors VSS SPACE: 19 – 125 mm
Great in Space
- Stepper motors for operation in space
- High shock and vibration loads
- Vacuum up to 10-11 hPa
- Temperature ranges depend on the application
- Radiation resistance up to 106 J/kg
- Holding torques from 3.4 mNm to 9.9 Nm
- Diameters 19 to 125 mm
- Full steps per rotation: 500 (0.72°), 200 (1.8°), 72 (5°)
- Outgassing holes to avoid pockets of trapped gas
Gear (e. g.: VPGL low backlash gear) - Double shaft - etc.
Integrated motor gear types for reduction of weight and vibration resistance - Titanium housing etc.
Products matching to these application areas