Safety. Low Vibrations. Highest Measures.
The human body is the most valuable instrument on this planet, which is why phytron has achieved the highest standards among accredited manufacturers since 2003 with its ISO 13485. Reliability, safety, lack of vibrations and exact precision are the values that phytron embodies in the field of dental medicine, laboratory and ultrasound technology.
- 2-phase, hybrid step motors
- Holding torques from 3.8 mNm to 700 mNm
- Standard number of steps: 200
Special step width depending on the motor sizes: 8, 24, 56, 72, 500
- Diameters: 19 to 56 mm
- Optional: gear, motor brake, encoder, 2nd shaft, heat sink, coupling, etc.
- Stepper motors for extreme ambient conditions
- Vacuum applications up to 10-11 hPa
- Temperature range from –20 to +300 °C
- Radiaton resistance 102 to 106 J/kg
- Special models for clean room operation
- Optional: gear, coupling, 2nd shaft, temperature sensor, etc.
- Stepper motor controller with integrated power stage for SIMATIC ET 200S®
- For 2 phase stepper motors
- 5 APEAK at 24 to 48 VDC
- Up to 1/512 microsteps
- Online controller parameterization and diagnostics
- STEP 7® programming
- Suitable for low temperatures: He (-269 °C) or N2 (-196 °C)
- Ultra high vacuum applications up to 10-11 mbar
- Radiation resistance up to 106 J/kg
- Stainless steel housing
- Customised design: Titanium housing - Space - Reduced magnetic emission
- 15 to 30 mm in diameter
- Bore for mounting the motor shaft: 3 to 12 mm
- Maximum permissible torque: 0.71 to 4 Nm
- Absolutely backlash-free