Vacuum and Space
Wide Temperature Range. Minimised Outgassing Rates.
In order to keep a vacuum pure, the influence of the utilised motors must be held as low as possible in order to produce neither particles nor emissions that would cloud the clear impression of the vacuum. A challenge, which Phytron universally masters with a range of applications in the semiconductor industry and in outer space, for example, whenever telescopes or cameras need to be adjusted.
- Stepper motors for extreme ambient conditions
- Vacuum applications up to 10-11 hPa
- Temperature range from –20 to +300 °C
- Radiaton resistance 102 to 106 J/kg
- Special models for clean room operation
- Optional: gear, coupling, 2nd shaft, temperature sensor, etc.
- Suitable for low temperatures: He (-269 °C) or N2 (-196 °C)
- Ultra high vacuum applications up to 10-11 mbar
- Radiation resistance up to 106 J/kg
- Stainless steel housing
- Customised design: Titanium housing - Space - Reduced magnetic emission
- 15 to 30 mm in diameter
- Bore for mounting the motor shaft: 3 to 12 mm
- Maximum permissible torque: 0.71 to 4 Nm
- Absolutely backlash-free